Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is SMiLE still alive for you?

Well, a long long time ago...
I´ve got something new for you. After all these SMiLE years, until I could know, there wasn´t a true stereo mix for the In The Cantina version of Heroes And Villains, by The Beach Boys. I needed it, so I had to mix it myself. Totally truly to the original. Sit down and enjoy, and please, please, please, tell me what you think. I hope it can be a good adition to your SMiLE adiction. There´s a lot of work and love on it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/187268655/H___V_stereo-cantina_mix_by_letsmakeit.mp3.html

Please, tell me what you think and Let´s Make It!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First response, woo-hoo!

Thanks for posting your new version of H & V! I really enjoyed that used some different recordings than the typical single mix with the cantina section added. Very cool backing vocals on here. I'm sure your mix will probably be added into many new fan mixes from now on. Thanks!

On a side note, your blog still has many fans, and I have heard many requests from other bloggers that you could repost much of your old material. The Phil Spector stuff is in high demand!

Thanks for your new H&V, and Best wishes,
Sam

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Sounds great. Any chance of encoding it in a better bitrate?

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day
I'm keen to listen to this but the link has expired. Can you re-up it?
Cheerz

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back.
This link has expired after 10 downloads. Any chance of a repost

Thanks, your work is appreciated.

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE REPOST THANKS.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you back. Please repost.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! any chance to have a new link?
thank you very much

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home