Sunday, April 02, 2006


SUMMER DAYS (AND SUMMER NIGHTS!) in full dimensional STEREO!!

At last!! Here it is, boys. No need of tracklist. The original Beach Boys Album, in stereo. As I said in the last post, I didn´t make all the mixes, but I think you can enjoy the same :).

http://rapidshare.de/files/17052045/summer_days_stereo.zip.html

Some readers said that the last songs in Alternate Party CD3 are damaged. Well, it´s true. But unfortunately, I´ve got them damaged too. Be patient and I will post the Party Album in Stereo, but extended, with these songs fixed.

And for those that don´t believe in God. Well, at least I´ve found Paradise on Earth. Go to http://silverphial.blogspot.com/ and you will understand what I say.....

God bless the blogs!
Let´s make it!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for yoyr reply about the Party CD3. Much appreciated.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evev better than the stereo Today. Much appreciated.

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow keep them mixing. It sounds far better than the stereomix i have from the unsurpassed masters series

thanks from a sunny Netherlands

jeroen

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just AWESOME! I love these stereo versions! I can't believe how great they sound! Not to be pushy, but I would love to finally hear Smiley Smile and Wild Honey in stereo. I never understood why, by 1967 they were still in mono.
Keep up the GREAT work, it is much appreciated!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RS has removed the file - the link is broken.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home